This is a recipe my sister gave to me a few years ago. I’m unsure where or who she got it from, however I find it to be very easy and delicious!
– (1 package) Oriental Ramen Noodles
– (1/4 cup) Soy Sauce
-(1 lb) Vegetables (Leasa or your favorite stir fry vegetables)
– (1 lb) Beef Strips
1. Sprinkle beef strips with meat tenderizer. Add oil to large skillet and cook beef over medium-high heat (approximately 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the meat).
2. Remove beef strips from pan and drain the grease.
3. Pour 2 cups of water & Ramen noodles into skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add vegetables to noodles, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, over medium heat.
5. Combine soy sauce and powder from the Ramen noodles package.
6. Add beef strips to skillet, along with soy sauce mixture. Cover and cook an additional 5-7 minutes, over medium heat.
7. Serve over white or brown rice.